Allen C. Barron, P.E.
Principal Areas of Practice
- Reserve Engineering
- Dispute Resolution
Allen C. Barron is the President of Ralph E. Davis Associates. Since entering the consulting field almost forty years ago, Mr. Barron has participated in the preparation of reserve evaluation studies and reserve audits for public and private companies for the purpose of reserve certification filings in foreign countries, domestic regulatory filings, financial disclosures and corporate strategic planning. Allen has experience throughout the major producing basins of the United States, with the primary focus on the onshore and offshore Gulf of Mexico, Permian Basin, Appalachian and mid-continent areas, Rocky Mountains, southeastern United States and California, as well as international reservoir engineering experience in Western Canada, South America, Russia, Turkmenistan, and West Africa.
- Evaluation of both conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
- Field development studies.
- Evaluation of assets for acquisition by client companies.
- Preparation of asset divestiture packages.
- Expert witness related to oil and gas in local, state and federal court in oil and gas matters including drainage, loss of reserves and economic value of assets.