- Oilfield Services
- Power & Gas
- Home Building
- Transportation & Logistics
Principal Areas of Practice
- Operational Improvement
- Corporate Restructuring
- Bankruptcy Case Administration
- Information Technology & Data Analytics
- Program Management
- Litigation Support
- Complex Financial Modeling
- Business Interruption Claims
Mr. Lockard has extensive management and consulting experience across a variety of industries in the areas of financial analysis, strategic advisory, program management, information technology and data analytics. Over the past 15 years, Drew has led practice building efforts, guided numerous clients through complex high-impact situations and managed large corporate turnarounds. Prior to joining Opportune, Drew was a director in AlixPartners’ Information Management Services practice where he led client engagement teams and developed new services lines and offerings.
- Managed a large class action settlement for a super major oil and gas company.
- Developed and implemented a solution to optimize the category management process and loan valuation methodology for a large specialty retailer.
- Improved product quality and machine maintenance processes for a $1 billion firearm company.
- Delivered a business intelligence strategy and implementation plan for a $1.5 billion global manufacturing company.
- Led several strategic program and case management initiatives during the General Motors bankruptcy.
- Led contract negotiations with thousands of vendors resulting in over $3M annualized savings for a large transportation and logistics company.
- Designed, developed and implemented an operations management platform and reporting solution for an $800 million retail company.