We have particular expertise in evaluating producing and undeveloped properties, both domestic and international, to estimate the amount of hydrocarbon reserves to be recovered and the future value to be received from the sale of the volumes produced. We prepare Competent Persons Reports (CPRs) for companies who are filing on foreign exchanges and raising funds in the equity markets, as well as with annual reports for public companies filing in the U.S. and abroad. Our professionals also provide technical due diligence in support of acquisitions and divestitures, and our reports have been used successfully for raising funds throughout the firm’s history.
Some examples of our financial services are listed below:
- Certification of reserves
- Capital investment, operations and maintenance costing analyses
- Asset valuations and preparation for sale
- Financial evaluations of midstream and downstream assets
- Preparation of Competent Person’s Reports
- Determination of total project and incremental exploitation economic measures