Indirect Tax Automation
As state and local tax regulations continuously change and become increasingly complex, our clients recognize the growing role of tax technology in tax compliance. Opportune’s seasoned team of experts helps companies improve their indirect tax practice through technology.
Our indirect tax technology services include:
- Identification of weaknesses and performance improvement of current systems
- Business process reviews to determine whether automation is suitable for a client’s indirect tax needs
- Sales and use tax systems consulting and implementation (Vertex, Sabrix, RightAngle)
- Motor fuel tax systems consulting and implementation (Avalara and IGen Fuels)
- Training and documentation for new tax systems and processes