PRINCIPAL AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Transactional Process & Reporting
- Land Administration
- Production Allocation & Reporting
- System Conversions & Implementation
- Technical Research
- Joint Venture Compliance Review
Jim has 39 years of extensive experience in the management of oil and gas exploration and production companies. Prior to forming PetroAcct L.P. in January 1999, he served as Controller of Transco Energy Company’s oil and gas E&P subsidiaries. For the past 12 years, Jim has managed the outsourcing services of PetroAcct, L.P. He developed efficient and flexible computer models for short and long-range planning, and for the purchase and disposition of properties. Jim is skilled in conversions of data between systems and in start-up operations of both private and public companies. He designed and implemented several unique database systems.
- Set up start-up companies on the BOLO accounting software system under either full cost or successful efforts methods.
- Convert established companies from their legacy system to BOLO.
- Provide ongoing outsourcing services for our clients.
- Coordinate financial audits performed by independent CPA firms for our clients.
- Prepare regulatory filings related to the production of oil and gas to federal, state and Indian tribal government agencies.
- Prepare public disclosures including Supplemental Oil & Gas disclosures.
Compute and prepare compliance reports related to financing covenant requirements.