Midstream: Process & Technology: Business Process & Technology Strategy Development
Undisclosed Oil & Gas Co. (“Midstream Company”) is a diverse oil, gas and NGL gathering, processing, storage and transportation company with operations in five states. Midstream Company has grown organically and through several strategic acquisitions.
After significant growth, the company engaged Opportune to develop a strategy and roadmap to standardize its crude and NGL gathering, transportation and marketing functions across multiple basins. During the strategy development effort, Opportune:
- Assessed current applications, processes and organization skills and structures;
- Recommended a future organization, application, data and process strategy (“Roadmap”);
- Defined a plan for managing shared data across the organization;
- Identified desired management and operational reports;
- Identified quick-win improvement opportunities; and
- Developed a Roadmap implementation plan, estimate and business case.
Opportune added value by advising the Midstream Company on best practices and digital transformation opportunities based on Opportune’s significant and varied midstream client experiences.
Whether it’s specific process and technology challenges, transformational opportunities, managing financial reporting or compliance with new accounting standards, Opportune’s team of professionals have the depth of midstream functional and technical expertise to assist organizations grow and achieve their strategic vision. For more information, CLICK HERE.