Having a seasoned staff, we have the expertise necessary to determine if technical evaluations and economic designs will result in commercial success. By using our understanding of the complex interrelationship between engineering and geoscience, we can help ensure our clients economic success through the analysis of a project under primary or enhanced recovery while integrating capital requirements. We excel at economic modeling of exploration and development projects, analyzing markets, developing price forecasts, estimating capital costs and assessing feasibility of projects.
Some examples of our economic analysis experience are listed below:
- Merger, acquisition and divestiture evaluations
- Bid preparations and buy side due diligence
- Third party independent assessments
- Fair market valuations
- Mineral and estate reviews
- Management and performance audits