Principle Areas of Practice
Ryan Senter is a partner with Opportune LLP who co-leads the Dallas office and is a senior leader of operational and financial improvement initiatives. He has over 25 years of experience advising both public and private companies in the energy, consumer/industrial products, healthcare, technology, and financial services sectors. Mr. Senter has previously served with prestigious global consulting and advisory firms, including Executive Managing Director at Riveron Consulting, Global Managing Director at Protiviti, and served as a Managing Director with Alvarez & Marsal. Ryan began his career with Accenture, where he worked in their Technology and Finance Performance Management solution groups.
Mr. Senter holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Mississippi and completed the Advanced Business Management program with Yale University School of Management. He actively serves in several board-level positions supporting charities and causes in the Dallas-Fort Worth area such as Cook Children’s Medical Center, The Fort Worth Country Day School, and the James L. West Alzheimer Center for Continuing Care.
- Lead SG&A and direct cost reduction efforts assisting private and public companies driving EBITDA improvement and overall operational efficiencies.
- Manage working capital improvement engagements assisting organizations with unlocking cash with their receivables, payables, and inventory turns.
- Assist in revenue enhancement initiatives for both healthy and distressed organizations, focused on increasing gross margin, portfolio expansion, and product/SKU rationalization.
- Advise in acquisition integration, executing financial and operational integration and synergy plans driving successful transition post-acquisition close.
- Perform acquisition targeting and operational due diligence efforts supporting private equity firms’ growth strategies.
- Lead benchmarking efforts for CFO/COOs to help prioritize process improvement opportunities within finance, human resources, and supply chain operations.
- Led several complex global shared service discovery, design, and implementation initiatives, focused on back-office process consolidation for finance, human resources, information management, and procurement functional areas.
- Experienced global implementation leader, including North America, South America (Chile and Brazil), United Kingdom, Germany, Middle East (UAE), Singapore, and Greater China.