Principle Areas of Practice
Glenn is a Principal in the Restructuring practice of Opportune. He focuses on financial and operational restructuring and has significant experience in Chapter 11 preparation and administration, liquidity management, business plan development and review, financial budgeting and forecasting, reorganization plan development and M&A. Glenn has advised debtors and creditors on restructurings, both in and out-of-court, within the energy, retail, and manufacturing sectors and in other industries. Before joining Opportune, Glenn was the Vice President of Finance and Treasurer at Geokinetics Inc. (oilfield services company), Manager at Zolfo Cooper (business restructuring and turnaround company), and began his career in the audit practice at KPMG with a focus on the manufacturing and retail industries.
Glenn is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor (CIRA). Glenn earned his B.S. in Accounting from Rutgers University.
- Project lead as Debtor side advisor to Strike, LLC for the successful sale of substantially all its assets through a challenging and complex 363 sale process.
- Advisor to ad hoc first Lien lender group at Sanchez Energy Corp. to review liquidity, perform contract analysis and analyze and provide recommendations for cost-saving measures for the company’s General & Administrative costs.
- Served as interim Treasurer/Controller for the Virgin Islands-based refinery overseeing the company’s accounting and finance team, SAP implementation, and construction project reporting.
- Project lead as Debtor side advisor to Knight Oil Tools overseeing all aspects of the case including bankruptcy preparation, liquidity management, financial forecasting, and reporting and plan development.
- Advisor to Renaissance Offshore in the company’s out-of-court restructuring of its secured bank debt for an overriding royalty interest with a focus on cash management and preparation of a complex overriding royalty interest calculation and recovery model.
- Debtor side advisor to Vanguard Natural Resources to develop liquidity model and business plan.
- Vice President and Treasurer at Geokinetics Inc. overseeing the organization’s global treasury and finance functions and pre-packaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy process.
- Process improvement advisory services for Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation.
- Debtor side advisor for large complex bankruptcies of Enron Corporation and Sunbeam Corporation focusing on budgeting and financial reporting.
- Financial advisor to various public and private companies and creditor groups for in and out-of-court debt restructuring and turnaround activities.