Managing the daily flow of invoicing and billing is an essential operation within any business. At Opportune, we understand this vital account activity requires close scrutiny, with attention to detail and accurate execution. As our back-office professionals receive and process coded administrative and operational invoices, we employ an accounts payable system to verify approval authority and limits based on the specific criteria each client sets before any checks are printed. Our system also gives us the capabilities to:
- Maintain voucher logging to track the location of unpaid invoices
- Receive and respond to vendor inquiries as long as invoices are paid within invoice terms
- Review, monitor, analyze and resolve any over/under billings, suspense issues, etc.
- Enter and apply coded cash receipts
- Generate aging reports
- Interface with other software solutions for electronic processing