Shallow decline, liquids-weighted production
- Net prod’n. of 3.6 MBoe/d (43% liquids); NTM decline of 10%
- PDP PV10 of $187MM and more than $33MM of next 12 mo. PDP cash flow
- Total of 125 vertical PDPs (100% operated) with an avg. well vintage of ~14 yrs.
- Low-cost operations and proximity to Gulf Coast markets enhances netbacks
- Avg. per well LOE of $7.9 / Boe
- Avg. per well margins of $26.5 / Boe
Inventory of high-quality, well-defined behind-pipe and new drill opportunities
- Total of 19 Tier 1, low cost, high return behind pipe targets generate IRRs >100%
- Additional 56 opportunities add 34.3 MMBoe of resource potential
- Self-funding program generates more than $400MM in FCF over next 5 years
- August 28rd – Virtual data room goes live
- September 5th – Management presentations begin
- October 3rd – Bid date
Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions about the process and to schedule a data room presentation.
Opportune Partners LLC, an affiliate of Opportune LLP, is a member of the Opportune Network, and is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Opportune Partners LLC is not engaged in the practice of public accountancy. Privacy and Business Continuity Plan.