Comprehensive tax planning that combines entity-level objectives with operational strategy is critical to the success of any enterprise and its stakeholders. Whether a company is contemplating a domestic or international acquisition, divestiture, merger or restructuring, preparing to commence operations in a new jurisdiction or concerned about preparing for an uncertain future, Opportune can help.
Our planning capabilities include:
- Tax-efficient international and domestic entity structuring, including initial public offerings, acquisitions, spin-offs, carve-outs, ventures and post-bankruptcy operations
- Mergers and acquisitions tax advisory, due diligence, decision and transaction execution support, and post-transaction integration
- Global expansion advisory for organizations considering operations in new jurisdictions
- Economic substance analyses, analyzing and documenting the non-tax business purpose behind transactions
- Entity rationalization planning
Opportune LLP is not a CPA firm.